Women’s Health Week might look a little different this year but you can still make a difference to the health of women in your community by hosting a Women’s Health Week event.
Download the event guide
It’s easy to host a successful Women’s Health Week event. We’ve prepared lots of ideas, particularly on how you can get involved online. Everything you need is in this guide full of
handy hints, ideas and support.
Planning your event
Here are a few things to think about when planning an online event:
- Decide what sort of event you'd like to host - what is your key goal or concept?
- Choose your timing - think about your network and when would be the best time of day for people to attend.
- Connectivity considerations: check your internet speed and connection is working; does your computer have a camera?
- Explore the different online platforms available to find the right one for your event.
- Have a practice run to familiarise yourself with how it works.
- Make sure your guests have access to the same technology.
Register your event
Are you planning on hosting a Women's Health Week event? Join in this year, spread good health and help more women make their health a priority. Thank you to Woolworths Supermarkets for supporting Women's Health Week.
Make the most of our resources
We've done the hard work for you and developed a range of materials you can use for your event. Simply download, edit and print!