Women's Health Week is a time to focus on your health, learn more and take action.
No more elephants! Let's talk.
In 2015, we launched our new campaign No more elephants! It is time to get rid of the elephant in the room and get talking about women's health.
Women can be good talkers, but when it comes to health, we often don’t take the time to ask questions, seek out credible information and work on a sound plan of action.
What does the odd saying "There is an elephant in the room" mean?
It means there is a problem or difficult situation that is obvious, but nobody wants to talk about it, or address it.
Women’s Health Week is a FREE online event
Subscribe today for:
- Practical tips, resources and tools
- Motivating videos and health advice from the experts
- Our social wall to share your thoughts
- Health events around the country
- Offers, competitions and more!