Jean Hailes would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for being part of our first ever Women’s Health Week. You can go back and read, watch and hear information for each day of the week.
Day 1 – Wellness
Day 2 – Ourselves
Day 3 – Move
Day 4 – Eat
Day 5 – Network
prevention is key
time out just for you
get active, one small step at a time
eat well, with tips to make it easy
reach out to family & friends
FEEDBACK for your chance to win!
At Jean Hailes we continually strive to improve our events. We would appreciate your feedback by completing this short survey. To be eligible to go into the draw to win an iPad mini you need to submit your completed survey by Monday 23 September 2013.*
Click below to take the survey:
For Health professionals
*Read the terms & conditions here.
Jean Hailes for Women’s Health
Inaugural Women’s Health Week 2013
Enter to win – Survey Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- Entry is open only to Australian residents except directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition
- The Promoter is Jean Hailes (ABN 69 092 915 618), 173 Carinish Rd Clayton VIC 3168.
- The competition begins at 06:00am (AEST) on 07/09/13 and closes at 17:00pm (AEDT) on 23/09/13 (Competition Period).
- To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
- Complete the survey by clicking on the email link.
- Enter in a valid email address contact.
- Submit their response.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses and/or aliases may be disqualified.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, and communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The winners will be randomly drawn by Jean Hailes from the list of participants.
- Two valid entries will be drawn, one for Event Hosts and one for Women’s Health Week Registrants.
- The judges’ decisions are final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- The draw for both prizes will take place at 12.00pm (AEDT) Tuesday 24 September 2013, at Jean Hailes, 173 Carinish Rd Clayton VIC.
- The winners will be contacted by email by 5pm (AEDT) Wednesday 25 September 2013.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
- The winning entrants will win the prize.
- The prizes include 2 Apple iPad Minis valued at a minimum of $357 each.
- The total prize pool is valued at a minimum of AUD$714 (including GST).
- The winning entrants will be notified in writing by email.
- The prize winners should allow up until the 11/10/13 for their prize to be delivered. Delivery of the prizes is only available in Australia. Delivery will be made to the address provided by the winner on their online entry form. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that the address details provided to the Promoter are correct and up to date.
- If a prize is returned undeliverable and, despite the Promoter’s reasonable efforts, is not accepted or claimed by 31/10/12, the relevant prize winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will award the prize to another entrant from the online pool of valid entries. The winners will be contacted by email by 5pm (AEDT) Friday 8 November 2013.
- The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Any cost associated with accessing the online surveys are the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider and telecommunications provider used.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for
GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address below.
Jean Hailes for Women’s Health
P.O Box 1108
Clayton. Vic 3168
- Permit no. NSW Permit Number LTPS/13/06861
New Jean Hailes Book on Sale
Jean Hailes is very proud to announce the publication of a special 21st anniversary limited edition book. Aimed at women of all ages, the Women’s Health Guide will help you navigate your stage of life.
This book has input from leading women’s health experts and is a compilation of all your favourite Jean Hailes magazine health articles, covering physical and emotional wellbeing. It has information on healthy eating, physical activity, stress, anxiety, relaxation, pregnancy planning, health issues for younger women, menopause, ageing well, sex and relationships.
You can preview the first few pages & order your copy here.